K30 Sài Gòn, 01/12/2018 – 02/2019
K31 Hà Nội, 01/12/2018 – 02/2019
Examination: 03/2018 – 04/2018
VCREME Pre-Master and Pre-Doctoral Programmes in Economics, Management, Finance and Banking are organized to serve the following purposes:
- Prepare students with sufficient knowledge and adequate quantitative research tools to be able to catch up with the fast-paced learning environment of foreign post-graduate programmes
- Support students with choosing university as well as provide recommendation letter to apply for the best universities abroad
Introduce supervisors and assist with creating research proposals
- Modules in the programmes are from globally renowned universities and all are being taught in English. Therefore they help students to get acquainted with creative learning environment and overcome language barrier when going abroad.
Second year and higher undergraduate students, graduate students with good to excellent background in Economics, Natural, Technical, Social Sciences, Linguistics… who planned to deepen their knowledge in Economics, Business Management, Finance and Banking.
In order to be eligible for a recommendation letter by Prof. Lê Văn Cường, students will choose at least 4/5 modules that best suit their respective Major.
Optimization, Econometrics, Marcoeconomics, Microeconomics
FINANCE AND BANKING
Quantitative methods for financial markets, Optimization, Econometrics, Macroeconomics
Business Management, Optimization, Econometrics, Macroeconomics
Note: Students that take all 5 modules will get to choose 4 modules with best results to get a recommendation letter for their pursuing major(s). E.g: If students have taken all 5 modules: Optimization, Econometrics, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics and Quantitative methods for financial markets, they could choose both majors ECONOMICS and FINANCE AND BANKING.
All lecturers of VCREME hold PhD Degree in top rank universities around the world, most of them are currently teaching abroad.
- Ts. Nguyễn Bằng Giang, PhD Applied Mathematics, ENAC, France (Hà Nội)
- Ts. Ngô Thời Nhân, PhD Optimization , Đại học Paris1-Sorbonne (Sài Gòn)
- Hà nội: 01/04 – 10/04/2019
- Sài gòn: 01/04 – 10/04/2019
Lecturers: (to be updated)
- PGS. TS. Nguyễn Mạnh Hùng, Toulouse School of Economics (Hà Nội & Sài Gòn)
- PGS. TS. Nguyễn Mạnh Hùng, Toulouse School of Economics
- PGS. TS. Pham Thi Kim Cuong (Strasbourg University)
- PGS. TS. Toan Phan (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
- GS. Cuong Le Van ( VCREME, CNRS, Paris School of Economics)
- GS. Myrna Wooders (Vanderbilt University)
- GS. Cécile AUBERT – ( TSE, Bordeaux )
- TS. Lê Văn Chơn (PhD Economics, Georgia University, USA)
- GS. Stefano Bosi (Evry University,CNRS)
- GS. Gael Giraud (CNRS, Paris1 University)
- Hà nội: 13/04 – 18/04/2019
- Sài gòn: 20/04 – 26/04/2019
- TS. Etienne Espagne, PhD Environmental Economics (Hà Nội)
- PGS. TS. Nguyễn Mạnh Hùng, Toulouse School of Economics (Sài Gòn)
- Hà nội: 02/05 – 08/05/2019
- Sài gòn: 02/05 – 08/05/2019
- TS. Nguyễn Thị Minh, Trưởng khoa Toán kinh tế, ĐH KTQD (Hà Nội)
- TS. Lê Văn Chơn, PhD Unversity Georgia, USA (Sài Gòn)
- Hà nội: 10/05 – 17/05/2019
- Sài gòn: 10/05 – 17/05/2019
*Each class will be opened only if a minimum of 12 students registered.
III. STUDENT’S BENEFITS
- Programme transcript is granted upon completion of international standard study modules. Students with good results of at least 4 modules (averaged 13/20 points and no module below 10/20 points) will be eligible to receive support from Prof. Lê Văn Cường and VCREME’s lecturers. Our support comes in term of choosing school, scholarship, getting a recommendation letter, and making research proposals to apply for scholarships abroad, or to recommend to organizations, companies that the student intends to join. Students have the right to retake modules and exams until they meet these requirements. For students who are yet to meet the requirements, VCREME will provide programme participation confirmation paper and module transcripts upon request. Students who take at least 5 modules can choose 4 modules with best results to apply for VCREME support.
- Lecturers from VCREME will prioritize supervising or introducing supervisor to students currently working with Master Thesis or Doctoral Thesis, especially from national scholarships such as 322, 911, embassy’s scholarships.
- The following universities have agreed to receive applications from students who satisfy VCREME’s requirements and have recommendation letter from Professor Lê Văn Cường. The list includes: Toulouse School of Economics, Paris School of Economics, QEM Erasmus Mundus, University of Trento (Italy), Rome University, Arizona State University (USA), National University of Singapore, University of Aalto, University of Cyprus, Exeter University, UK, McGill University (Canada),City University London, UK…
- Get help and guidance from VCREMErs currently studying or researching abroad. Students will have tutoring sessions and consultation online through video-conferences instructed by VCREME lecturers around the globe. For full list of lecturer’s CVs, please visit this link: http://vcreme.edu.vn/en/lecturers/
- VCREME students who have already completed pre-study for one major (e.g: Major ECONOMICS including Econometrics, Macro-, Micro-economics, Optimization…) can register for other modules to complete the requirements for other majors (e.g: study Quantitative methods for financial markets to be eligible for major FINANCE AND BANKING).
- In case a student simply wants to improve his/her knowledge, he/she can choose less than 4 modules (but this would mean that he/she will not meet the requirements to get a recommendation letter).
- Students can accumulate modules from several admission periods to gather enough 4 modules.
- Each module consists of 7 sessions, each session is 3 hours. Sessions are generally organized in the weekday afternoons or in the weekends, depending on the lecturer of the module. The final module will finish within the fourth month of the programme.
- Additionally, students will be arranged to meet with tutors who have previously passed the module with excellent results.
IV. CLASS LOCATION
Institute of Policy and Developement, APD, Ministry of Planning and Investment, no.7 Ton That Thuyet str., Hanoi (http://apd.edu.vn);
Saigon University, 273 An Duong Vuong str., District 5, HCM city
V. APPLICATION FORM AND CONTACT
Detailed Information of conditions and fees of the course is provided in the application forms below.
- Online Registration
- Application Form Registration
VCREME will notify about the applicant’s status within 72h of receiving the application email.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Ngọc Anh 0912.520.968
Mr. Lê Nguyễn Bình Minh 0909.354.483
VI. VCREME STUDENTS WHO ARE CURRENTLY STUDYING ABROAD
- Đặng Huỳnh Mai Anh ( Toulouse School of Economics) – Học bổng toàn phần Eiffel.
- Phan Thanh Hương – Học bổng toàn phần Phd CP Việt Nam;
- Hoàng Trần Trâm Anh (Pháp);
- Nguyễn Hữu Thao (Ailen) – Học bổng toàn phần PhD CP Việt Nam;
- Phạm Thị Hồng Vân (Westminter) – UK;
- Nguyễn Tuấn Bình (QEM) – Học bổng bán phần VCREME ErasmusMundus;
- Nguyễn Thanh Tùng (QEM) – Học bổng bán phần VCREME ErasmusMundus;
- Nguyễn Minh Đức – Msc Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel (Germany);
- Doãn Thị Thanh Thủy – Học bổng toàn phần PhD University of Hawaii at Manoa (US);
- Đỗ Thị Thu Thủy – Toulouse (France);
- Nguyễn Thị Ái Nương – Toulouse (France);
- Võ Thanh An – MSc Economics, Uni Bonn (Đức);
- Nguyễn Ngọc Minh – Học bổng toàn phần PhD ĐSQ Pháp;
- Nguyễn Ánh Thơ – Paris School of Economics;
- Võ Trọng Hùng (Strasbourg) – Học bổng toàn phần PhD CP Việt Nam;
- Nguyễn Minh Quang (Montperlier)- Học bổng toàn phần PhD CP Việt Nam;
- Võ Thị Hà Giang (Trento – Ý) – Học bổng vùng;
- Đàm Thị Trà My (Paris Saclay) – Học bổng toàn phần;
- Nguyễn Văn Quý (QEM) – Học bổng toàn phần;
- Đồng Xuân Bách (QEM) – Học bổng toàn phần;
- Lê Hoàng Thanh Phong (Trento-Ý) – HB toàn phần Vùng;
- Lê Nguyễn Minh Phương (Paris Saclay) – HB PhD 911.
- Phạm Thị Hiển, Vcreme K11, PhD, ĐH Roscheter, USA-Học bổng toàn phần
- Nguyễn Thu Hằng, Vcreme K13, PhD, học bổng toàn phần đại học Glawgow, UK
- Mã Đình Trên, Vcreme K13, PhD, học bổng toàn phần đại học Glawgow, UK
- Triệu Việt Cường, Vcreme K5, PhD, học bổng toàn phần, Đại học National Tsing Hua, Đài Loan.
- Nguyễn Trường Toan, Vcreme K10, PhD, học bổng toàn phần, Curtin Univers Australia
- Nguyễn Thị Lan Anh, Vcreme K2, PhD, học bổng toàn phần Đại sứ quán Pháp, TSE and Montpellier University
- Nguyễn Duy Minh, Vcreme K10, PhD, học bổng toàn phần, Hawaii University, USA
- Ngô Thanh Tùng, Vcreme K23, học bổng toàn phần Eiffel, đại học Aix-Marseille, Pháp
- Dương Văn Hải, VCREME K19, Master, học bổng toàn phần đại học Glasgow, UK
- Lê Hoàng Vũ, VCREME K13, PhD, học bổng toàn phần đại học Glasgow, UK
- Trần Thị Thủy, VCREME K23, học bổng toàn phần UniTrento, đại học Trento, Ý
- Ngô Lan Anh, VCREME K19, học bổng toàn phần Master-PhD đại học Glasgow, UK