Eco & Stat course at TSE
Shared by a VCREMEr, Dr. Trinh Thi Huong
Here are some of Dr.Trinh Thi Huong’s own sharing:
1. This industry is very hot in France, also very famous in TSE rather than studying Economics in TSE.
2. The profession of this industry is very open, because quantitative hours are everywhere: Quantitative, large companies (eg, banking, airbus) invest quantitatively, NGOs.
3. According to statistics, the number of Vietnamese students known and studied in Eco & Stat in Vietnam is increasing. Especially in the years 2017-2018, the number of Vietnamese students in this class is the largest among international students, more than the number of Chinese students.
4. I have attended some courses of this class in Toulouse and the program is constantly changing. For example, in 2014 I came, they have taught the R key for a long time. Currently, courses on “Marchine Learning”, “Python” are included in the curriculum.
5. Adding academic strengths to the TSE is a very good career orientation, a dynamic career, and plenty of career opportunities. Especially in the Eco & Stat world in France, the first and the most successful – making big corporations – often go back to internship and find a job at TSE.
6. In addition, Huong’s supervisor is the director of this course. Known among the students and the Eco & Stat industry in France for their friendliness, enthusiasm, expertise and love for Vietnam.
This is a link to introduce this key at TSE. For more information, please visit https://www.tse-fr.eu/sites/default/files/TSE/images/m1_2017-2018uk_enregistre_automatiquement_0.pdf