The Strathclyde Business School (SBS) is one of four faculties forming the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1948, the school is located on Cathedral Street within the John Anderson campus of the University; it offers courses for business education and management development.
1. Introduction of program
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn
- Hospitality and tourism
- Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business, Accounting and Finance
- Management Science, Strategy and organization, Management, Human resource management, Marketing.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 30 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
2. Conditions for applying for scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship awardees will also be expected to engage with a variety of activities during their course of study, including:
- Monitoring and contributing to future applicant forums and responding with information regarding the relevant course
- Taking an active role in either the social committee or class rep committee
- Volunteering as an admissions contact for prospective students
- Assisting the school in the development and management of events
- Retaining alumni communication post-MSc completion
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
3. Benefits of the scholarship
- Scholarships worth £7000 are eligible.
4. Applications close
- May 1, 2018
Scholarship Link : https://www.strath.ac.uk/studywithus/scholarships/strathclydebusinessschoolscholarships/strathclydebusinessschooldeansexcellenceandmastersscholarships2018/strathclydebusinessschoolmastersscholarshipsforinternationalstudents/