EPS Vaclav Havel Joint Master Scholarship Programme for International Students, 2018
The European Union is excited to announce the availability of 22 full Master Scholarship for the applicants from all over the world. The aim of the scholarships is to help talented students who need aids to achieve their desired future.
1. Introduction of program
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields of European
- Contemporary history and culture
- International relations
- Policy making
- Number of Scholarships: Total 22 EMJMD Scholarships
- Scholarship can be taken in Europe
2. Conditions for applying for scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have diploma (second completed Bachelor´s OR High School diploma).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have English language Certificate (TOEFL, FCE, IELTS or similar) corresponding to C1, TOEFL 95, IELTS 7.0.
3. Benefits of the scholarship
- Scholarship Award: There are approximately 22 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships each year covering the whole 100% of the tuition fee and offering to students extra 1000 EUR per months as living allowances.
4. Applications close
- February 28, 2018
5. How to Apply
- The mode of applying is online.
- Translated copy of a diploma to show completed Bachelor’s or Master’s studies, or confirmation of ongoing studies in the academic year that those studies will be completed.
- Copy of a second diploma (second completed Bachelor´s OR High School diploma)
- Copy of passport
- Proof of place of residence issued within 12 months before the submission deadline (e.g. ID, drivers licence, or any other document listed in the PRADO website, or a certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution).
- Translated transcript of marks and academic results from both of the previous studies
- Motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Completed supplementary questionnaire indicating study track preferences
Scholarship Link :http://eps.fsv.cuni.cz/